- Building Performance Institute (BPI), Building Analyst and Envelope Professional
- Performance Tested Comfort System (PTCS), Duct Testing and Air Sealing
- Build It Green, Advanced Green Building Professional
- Oregon Department of Energy, Lead Safety
Button Up Energy has been promoting the health and safety of home environments since its inception. Our breadth of knowledge has been used to promote green work practices by contractors, to lower health risks both inside and outside building projects, and to educate clients and industry/trade personnel with the “house as a system” concept.
- We believe adding comfort is adding value to your largest investment.
- We believe everyone wants to save on utilities.
- We see the house as a whole, not just products. (We like to solve problems not sell product.)
- We listen to your concerns.
- We want you to know; it’s our goal to make your home feel better, it’s our job to solve problems.
We are a Trade Ally with Energy Trust of Oregon and Home Performance with Energy Star® Contractor. Our training has also included GreenPoint Rating, Putting the “V” in Residential HVAC, Integrating Energy Efficiency and Renewable, Quality Insulation Installation, Healthy Garden workshops, and Lead Safety.
Energy Efficiency puts the comfort back into your home. Remember your home is your largest investment. We are here to help you learn how to get beyond the “look” of comfort. In the comfort of an Energy Efficient home, you can take off your shoes, relax and spend the extra savings on what you want.
As a trade ally contractor of Energy Trust of Oregon, we can help with cash incentives and state energy tax credits to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
Enjoy the consistent comfort of your home.
Enjoy your healthier environment.
Enjoy lower energy bills.
Enjoy knowing the fix was worth it.
Enjoy and trust knowing we are here to help you.
It starts from the ground up.
It’s a life style that’s coming back into fashion and economics.
It is a tool of behavior to leave more for our children.
It preserve the ground we eat from.
It stops when the cost is too high? but the air is still free.
It’s a quality.
We team for the best performance.
We team for the highest standards.
We team for customer comfort.
We team for reduced energy consumption.
We team for great quality.
We team for a better future.